Root Level Technology is a Rancher Platinum Partner and we have thoroughly enjoyed co-hosting this year’s Rancher Rodeo Milwaukee! The Rancher Rodeo was a free, hands-on Kubernetes training for all levels. The half-day session was an in-depth workshop designed to give DevOps and IT teams the hands-on skills needed to deploy and manage Kubernetes everywhere. The below topics were discussed:
- Docker and Kubernetes Concepts and Architecture
- Installation and Configuration of Rancher Server
- Kubernetes Cluster Deployment
- Application Deployment and Access
All attendees were able to learn and ask questions from not only a Rancher Labs Field Engineer, Eamon Bauman, but our very own VP of App Dev, Robert Bailey. An online web based training tool was used to allow people to quickly set up their Kubernetes and Rancher environments and understand the process fully.
Find a Rancher Rodeo near you:
- Chicago – October 3, 2019
Stay tuned for more info:
- Houston – November 6, 2019
- San Antonio – November 7, 2019
Click Here take a look at the slide deck from the event. To learn more about RLT and how we can help with your Rancher Initiatives, please fill out the form below!